Contractor RegistrationContractor Registration

Contractor Registration

All contractors doing work within the City of Katy are required to register as a contractor with the City.  The license holder must appear in person to register and provide his/her driver’s license and state license (if applicable) for copying.  They will need to complete a Contractor Registration Application and provide a certificate of general liability and motor vehicle  insurance, minimum $300,000, showing the City of Katy as certificate holder.  If the insurance is from out of state, it must list the job address on the certificate of insurance.  The fee for registration is $100.00 per calendar year.

Print Friendly