Open A Commercial BusinessOpen A Commercial Business

Open A Commercial Business

All new Commercial businesses, including those opening in existing buildings, are required to have a Certificate of Occupancy prior to opening.  A Commercial Certificate of Occupancy application must be completed and submitted to the Utility Billing office.  The Zoning Department will review the request and the Building Department and Fire Marshall will contact you to schedule inspections. For more information, you may contact the City Secretary’s office at 281-391-4803.

To download a Certificate of Occupancy application, please click on the link below or you may come by City Hall, located at 901 Avenue C to pick up the application.

Commercial Certificate of Occupancy

Print Friendly