New Utility Payment Options
Introducing J-A-C-K – the Newest Water Payment Option
The City of Katy’s Utility Billing Department now offers several new features and payment options.
- J-A-C-K Automated Kiosk – The automated payment kiosk replaces the night drop box and is located outside the new City Hall entrance facing Avenue D. The kiosk will accept cash, checks and credit card payments, issue a receipt and post immediately to your account 24/7 (credit card payments are charged $2.75)
- Online Electronic Bank Payments – Customers may set up through their bank’s online payment system to send payments electronically on the date you request!
- Bank Drafting – No more late fees! Submit an application with a voided check and your bank account will be drafted on the 16th of each month.
- Credit Card Payments and Online Utility Account Access – Pay by credit card (Visa/Master Card/American Express) at the Utility Billing Office or online. Online credit card payments will be charged a $1.25 processing fee and a convenience fee of 2.5%. Customers making credit card payments in the office will only be charged the 2.5% convenience fee. This link also provides direct access to your billing, consumption and payment history.
- E-Bills – In an effort to go paperless, the City will send your bills via email the same day they are created!
- General Notifications – Provide your phone number(s) and receive automated calls for events such as water outages, rationing and street closures, as well as a reminder of delinquent account status.
To start receiving E-Bills, return this form with your water payment at 901 Avenue C or by mail to
P. O. Box 617, Katy TX 77492 or email this form to email@example.com.
Like and follow City of Katy on Facebook, Twitter and at www.cityofkaty.com